Margarita chicken skewers. These Margarita Chicken Skewers are a serious game changer! With a deliciously fresh citrus flavor, these are perfect to grill on a hot summer night! Grill over medium-high, turning often, until cooked through.
My mother-in-law attended a party several months ago and. Chicken tender on skewers, marinated, grilled. Here is a favorite quick and easy marinated Chicken Tender grilling recipe that serves up a tangy tender bite. You can cook Margarita chicken skewers using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Margarita chicken skewers
- You need 2 of # chicken thighs, boneless & skin off, cut into 1" chunks.
- It’s 1/4 C of tequila.
- Prepare 1/4 C of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves grated.
- Prepare 2-4 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need 12 of lime slices.
Use chicken thighs for a juicier, more flavorful result. I recommend serving these skewers with toum, a tasty Middle Eastern garlic dipping. I've been using nearly this same exact recipe for YEARS to make my margarita chicken wings but I always add a quarter cup of high end. These Grilled Margarita Chicken Kabobs get their flavor from a zesty lime vinaigrette dressing.
Margarita chicken skewers instructions
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl. Put the chicken on the skewers and put the residual sauce in saucepan and heat up. Grill the chicken about 10 minutes, turning often.Every time you turn them, brush on the sauce. Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime slices on the side. (I have broiled these and they still taste great!).
This Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken is a copycat recipe of one of your restaurant favourites! Topped with cheese, corn, black beans and salsa, you'll be craving these delicious loaded chicken. Grilled Chicken Skewers with Toum (Shish Taouk). Because chicken breasts need a little less time on the grill than the thighs, I like to keep them on separate skewers. I tend to prefer the darker thigh meat, which stays juicier and becomes very crispy.