Crockpot BBQ Chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Doesn't get much easier than this. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- You need of whole chicken.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- It’s of Italian dressing.
- It’s of heaping tablespoons brown sugar.
- Prepare of capfuls mesquite liquid smoke.
- It’s of capful hickory liquid smoke.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of mrs dash seasoning.
- You need of ground pepper.
- You need of stirfry sauce.
All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken step by step
- Turn crockpot on low.
- Place chicken in, upside down.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste sauce, adjust if needed to your taste.
- Pour half on chicken and spread on top.
- Turn chicken right side up.
- Pour rest of bbq sauce on chicken.
- Spread all over chicken.
- Put lid on and cook 3 to 4 hours on higj or 4 to 6 hours on low (until down).
- Baste with sauce on bottom whenever you remember (I basted 3 times and cooked on low).
You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. A rich, deeply flavored, sweet, Crockpot BBQ chicken dinner – that you fix, and forget! You can use boneless if you wish, then you can make bbq pulled chicken super. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Thighs is a delicious, easy, low carb dinner without the grill. These bone-in thighs are the perfect slow cooker recipe that will have your whole family asking for seconds!