Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Slow Cooker Barbeque Chicken Slow Cooker Barbeque Chicken. Directions: Printable ingredients list and directions at bottom of the page. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 4 of heaping tablespoons brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of capfuls mesquite liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 of capful hickory liquid smoke.
- You need 5 dashes of sea salt.
- It’s 25 dashes of mrs dash seasoning.
- You need 2 dashes of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of stirfry sauce.
It sounds delightfully easy and delicious.. Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken. Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue. When I get home I drain.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken instructions
- Turn crockpot on low.
- Place chicken in, upside down.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste sauce, adjust if needed to your taste.
- Pour half on chicken and spread on top.
- Turn chicken right side up.
- Pour rest of bbq sauce on chicken.
- Spread all over chicken.
- Put lid on and cook 3 to 4 hours on higj or 4 to 6 hours on low (until down).
- Baste with sauce on bottom whenever you remember (I basted 3 times and cooked on low).
A simple recipe that shows you how to make Crock Pot BBQ chicken (also known as BBQ Pulled Chicken!) at home in your slow cooker! This is a quick, easy, and so flavorful recipe that's perfect for any party, potluck, or picnic! My oven broke earlier this week and as I type this it is currently in pieces across the kitchen while Zach works on repairing it. The crockpot BBQ chicken comes out tender, juicy, and full of barbecue flavor. I normally use Sweet Baby Ray's sauce in this recipe, but whatever you have on hand will work.