Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken.
You can have Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- You need of Bone-in Chicken Thighs, we took the skin off.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Cooking Spray or Slow Cooker Liner.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken instructions
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Or use a slow cooker liner..
- Add the pepper to the chicken, on both sides. Pat it into the chicken..
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker. It is best to make one layer of the chicken. It will cook fully and every piece of the chicken will be evenly coated with the BBQ Sauce..
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Try to spread it out evenly..
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 8 Hours. I recommend the 8 hours, but that is my preference..