Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken.
You can cook Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken
- You need of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Cayenne.
- You need of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce (For Topping).
Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat sous vide to 149 degrees Fahrenheit and set timer for 55 minutes..
- Gently tenderize and then butterfly the chicken breast..
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, thyme, garlic powder, cumin and cayenne thoroughly in a bowl..
- Rub mixture into chicken..
- Place chicken into a heavy bag and seal the bag removing any air. You can use a vacuum sealer but I prefer to use Ziploc freezer bags and the water immersion method..
- Once the water bath is ready, submerge the bags and clip then to the side. Cook for 55 minutes..
- Remove from water bath and bags..
- Heat up a touch of olive oil in a pan on the stove and place the chicken in for two minutes on each side for a crispy exterior..
- Remove from pan, plate and top with a touch of your favorite BBQ sauce. Enjoy!.