Chicken Satay. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe you'll find online! Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade.
Chicken Satay from Delish.com drizzled with a little spicy peanut sauce is a match made in heaven. Satay is a popular Southeast Asian street food that usually involves a marinated meat being. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled. You can cook Chicken Satay using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- It’s of gm. skinless, bone less chicken breasts cut into 2 cm pieces.
- You need of Cooking oil, Corn flour1 tsp.
- It’s of brown sugar, Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of garlic cloves crushed. Soya Sauce2 tbsp.
- It’s of bamboo Skewers.
- Prepare of For Satay sauce.
- Prepare of Peanut butter.
- It’s of " Ginger grated.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of Fresh thickCoconut milk.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Crushed Garlic cloves 2.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt, black pepper and chilli flakes 1/2 tsp each.
- It’s of Coriander to garnish.
This Chicken Satay is easy to make and has tons of flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are marinated in green curry paste, soy sauce, lime, honey, and more, and grilled until caramelized and. Chicken Satay is a delicious alternative to your standard saucy Thai curries, with chicken marinated in a positively potent mixture of red curry paste and coconut, seared to perfection and served up with. There's satay, and then there's real satay.
Chicken Satay instructions
- Make the marinade by combining soya sauce,lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, a big pinch of salt, sugar,garlic,corn flour and spring onion..
- Toss the chicken with the marinade.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Make the Satay sauce. Heat peanut butter with garlic. Add 1 cup water, thick coconut milk,soya sauce,ginger and sugar..
- Cook for 2 min until the sauce becomes smooth..
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and black pepper..
- Keep warm..
- Soak the skewers in warm water for 10 min. Thread the marinated chicken pieces on to the skewers..
- Grill over a slow flame till the chicken pieces are almost cooked and brown on all around. It takes 5 min..
- Transfer chicken pieces on a bed of spring onions and serve them at once..
- Garnish the sauce with peanuts and chicken with coriander leaves..
If you've never had the real stuff, then you'll fall in love Strips of chicken or beef are marinated in a special Thai paste—unless you go with the vegetarian. Satay (/ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay, /ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Marinated Thai chicken satay skewers – tender and juicy, with a lightly charred finish – served with a spicy peanut sauce. Even with a bit of marinating time it's super quick and easy! The Malaysian chicken satay is best to serve with the special dipping sauce.