Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken.
You can have Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken
- It’s of Batch 89 Peppered barbecue sauce see my recipe.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- It’s of oil to fry in only use vegetable or peanut oil.
- You need of salt.
Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken step by step
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the breast in half crossways. Salt each breast..
- Mix the flour and cornstarch together..
- In a ziploc bag add the barbecue sauce. Add the chicken pieces and coat each one..
- Put the flour in something that you can dredge the chicken in. Dredge the chicken in the cornstarch and flour..
- Fry in the oil but don't overcrowd the pot..
- When the chicken reaches around 158- 160 degrees Fahrenheit it's done move to a paper towel..
- This is what I was able to save..