You can have Teriyaki Tsukune using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Tsukune
- You need of <Chicken patties>.
- You need of Minced Chicken.
- You need of Onion(make mince).
- You need of Silken Tofu.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of Leaf lettuce.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Mirin.
Teriyaki Tsukune instructions
- Combine te minched chicken, minced onion, Tofu, salt and pepper and mix until it become sticky..
- Make it into 12 to 15 peices round patties (Bite size)..
- Heat 1tbsp salad oil and put the chicken patties into it. When they turns golden brown, turn over and cook the other side..
- Mix all ingredients of sauce and add in 3..
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Silken Tofu Extra SG$0.95/300g at FairPrice.
- Cooking Salt SH$2.95/Kg at FairPrice (Any salt is OK).
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.