Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster, grill pieces. Test Kitchen tip: If you plan to brush on a sweet glaze such as barbecue sauce, wait until the last few minutes of cooking.
Combine sauce, honey, mayonnaise, garlic and ginger. Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Balance the spicy heat of grilled chicken breasts with a creamy, citrus sauce. You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- You need of barbeque sauce.
MORE+ LESS White barbecue sauce is popular in northern Alabama. It starts with a base of mayonnaise instead of tomato or vinegar. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce step by step
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Chicken breasts are great on the grill! A garlic and mango salsa tops grilled chicken breasts in this recipe for the perfect barbequed meal! Massage your chicken breasts with a smattering of spices, grill them hot and fast, and mop them with Traeger BBQ sauces for perfectly tangy chicken. In a separate bowl, combine equal parts Traeger Sweet & Heat.