Chicken Satay Pizza. Satay Chicken Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Confident a Chicken Satay Pizza would be delicious, I pressed on and boy am I glad I did! A great combination of Asian flavours in a pizza for something new for your menu.
Real Satay Chicken is skewered chicken marinated with satay seasonings, seared over charcoal With the Satay Seasoning, the chicken is absolutely divine by itself. I could honestly eat it straight out. Satay or chicken satay conjures up a mental picture of perfectly grilled and nicely charred chicken skewers with mouthwatering peanut sauce. You can have Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- It’s of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- It’s of warm water.
- You need of yeast.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of bread flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Ingredients for topping:.
- Prepare of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- Prepare of shallots, minced.
- Prepare of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It’s of nutmeg powder.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of white pepper powder.
- Prepare of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- You need of grated mozzarella cheese.
Chicken satay is one of the most popular Asian. This chicken satay recipe is easy and delicious! Skewer the marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers, then arrange the skewers so their ends rest on the edges of the baking tray, allowing the chicken to be suspended. When ready to cook the satays, stir chicken in its marinade and then thread each slice onto a skewer, working the skewer in and out of the meat, down the middle of the slice, so that it stays in place during.
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Flavorful chicken and a rich, nutty sauce combine to create Malaysian Satay. Hand-held skewers of tender Malaysian Satay, served with a nutty Peanut Sauce bring an exotic flair to your summer BBQ. Chicken skewers are all too often dry and and flavorless, but a sweet and pungent marinade Of course, chicken skewers can be delicious when done right, with this chicken satay being a prime. Delicious tips for making the best Thai chicken satay skewers with a sweet and spicy peanut For me, Satay (sometimes spelled Saté) could quite possibly be the apogee of this ancient art of cooking. Photo about Pizza with satay chicken, topped with coriander and roasted peanuts.