2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips. This post may contain affiliate links. As you may have guessed, one of the two ingredients is non other than a delicious jar of BBQ sauce. I prefer to use my homemade bbq sauce recipe, which is also ridiculously easy to make.
Place chicken in a slow cooker. Sticky, sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Strips are perfect for dinner or game day! Marinated in buttermilk and perfectly seasoned, these strips are hard to resist! You can have 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips
- Prepare of Chicken tenderloin strips (any amount you want).
- You need of Any flavor bbq sauce you want.
- It’s of Zesty Italian dressing, or house Italian dressing.
I started with chicken tenders but if you have boneless, skinless chicken breasts on hand, just cut them into strips. Though, we would make chicken strips instead of nuggets. Our parents would let us choose our chip flavor have you ever made shredded bbq chicken? its basically chicken bbq and sweet onion. tastes amazing. This Oven BBQ Chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest.
2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips instructions
- Cook frozen chicken tenderloin strips until done (cook according to directions on package)……
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 min……
- Cut into strips and place into a bowl……
- Pour your bbq sauce over chicken strips, make sure chicken is fully coated with the bbq sauce, then add your Italian dressing over that, and mix all well…….I just eyeball how much dressing I add, but you can add as little or as much as you need (just don’t add the whole bottle of dressing !) Maybe about 1/3 cup of dressing…..Don’t forget to mix it all up !! 😊.
- Done ✅….. I add mine on top of flour tortillas or on top of a salad 🥗!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add a little bit of cheese on top of your bbq chicken strip salad, I added some shredded mozzarella cheese 🧀! Yummy ! 😋.
We bought a big thing of authentic North Carolina BBQ sauce last week. So when I found this recipe from Fit & FruGirl I couldn't wait to try it out with my BBQ sauce. Very crispy and zesty." Chicken strips coated in almond flour and Parmesan cheese are baked into crispy, grain-free chicken tenders sure to please the whole family. These garlicky, lightly breaded chicken strips just require a buttermilk marinade before a quick saute. This Instant Pot BBQ chicken recipe works with breasts, thighs, legs, thawed chicken or frozen.