Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2. Cheese sauce pouring on hot dog. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, sugar, and chili powder; bring to a boil. We've always wished jumbo hot dogs were true to its name and massive AF.
The Best Southern Hot Dog Chili Sauce Recipe – this is Julia's signature recipe for old fashioned Carolina style chili sauce that This meaty, tangy, slightly sweet sauce is simmered in just the right combination of herbs and spices. Cheesy Fried Hot Dogs by Bien Tasty. Down south we like chunky hot dog chili! You can have Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of chunk extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 12 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Easy, homemade hot dog chili simmered in spices and broth. If you're one of those people who enjoy the "pourable" kind of chili instead of the chunky kind, no problem! Just break the meat up really fine and increase the broth and tomato sauce slightly. Nabusog kana, tumangkad kapa at tumibay pa buto mo kaya san' kapa!
Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2 instructions
- Cut the cheese into chunks. Brown the ground sirloin, when browned set aside. Add seasonings except the black pepper, to the beef..
- Melt the butter. When melted add evaporated milk to skillet. Add the chunky cheese and stir often. You don't want your sauce to break and turn gainy..
- Grainy. Melted and thick, add black pepper and stir well. Then add the seasoned ground sirloin..
- Stir well. Shred the cheese and add in..
- Let simmer not letting it break serve over hotdogs. I hope you enjoy!.
Contact Cheesy and Yummy Hotdog on Messenger. Try our easy to follow cheesy hot dogs recipe. Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Serve over hot dogs in buns. I used a little bit less sugar the second time I made it and suggest you add about half, then taste before adding it all.