BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs. I had found a good buy on some chicken thighs, and decided to use the broiler to give in a BBQ-Asian influence. Support the channel! ❤️ Donations: paypal.me. Think of this dish as chicken teriyaki with a South Asian flair, or India meets the other flavors of Asia.
But you have to treat them right in the cooking department and this easy grilled BBQ chicken recipe is perfect! Place chicken thighs into an oven proof pan/skillet or baking dish. Have you ever made this on the bbq? You can cook BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs
- It’s of chicken thighs (with skin).
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s of bbq sauce(or more!).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
Would like to try it for a summer bbq we are planning. These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so juicy and delicious in the air fryer! Perfect with brown rice and steamed veggies This chicken thigh recipe uses boneless chicken thighs, no breading at all. The air fryer does so much more as it's essentially an.
BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs, then place into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over both sides of thighs……
- Meanwhile mix together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and bbq sauce in a bowl, spread mixture over thighs……
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for an hour…..Your chicken will have a beautiful dark glaze over it !!!! 😋.
- Serve with veggies or my Garlic Ramen Noodles and enjoy!😋.
This Asian BBQ Chicken recipe is always on my most-requested list! That may be because I make it so often for company. And seriously, make it with chicken thighs. Then grill it up on your bbq (or use an indoor grill pan or broiler if. Asian chicken thighs baked until perfection with five-spice powder.