BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers. The crispy chicken skin at BBQ Chicken is a result of a two-day prep process that includes marination, battering, breading and frying. The wings are also available in flavors like Golden Original; Soy Garlic. We serve the most authentic Korean Fried Chicken.
BBQ chicken legs bring back memories of my childhood for sure. They were the star attraction in one of my Granddaddy's favorite meals. So, you know my Grandmother prepared them fairly often for him. You can cook BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- You need of Jalepenos.
- It’s of block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of peices deli sliced chicken (or turkey).
- You need of bacon.
- You need of Your favorite bbq sauce. I prefer a sweet and spicy.
The crispy chicken skin at BBQ Chicken is a result of a two-day prep process that includes marination, battering, breading and frying. The wings are also available in flavors like Golden Original; Soy Garlic. BBQ chicken is messy and sticky; prepping the pan with foil makes for way easier cleanup. Season the chicken directly and starting roasting it first.
BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers step by step
- Mix the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a bowl..
- Cut the stems off of the jalapenos and then cut them in half lengthwise. Then remove the inside stem and seeds. You should have 16 jalapeno boats..
- Using all of the cream cheese mixture, evenly divide into each jalapeno boat..
- Then wrap each boat with a slice of deli chicken and wrap a slice of bacon around that..
- Place all of the jalapeno poppers on a greased shallow baking sheet in an oven preheated to 400°F for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and set oven to broil. Pour bbq sauce over each popper and then broil for 2-3 minutes..
Another advantage of cooking the chicken solo for a bit? I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. This BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is a fun twist on traditional quesadillas. This cookout classic is a serious crowd-pleaser. The Best Bbq Chicken Recipes on Yummly