Bbq Chicken Rollups. Chicken and veggie goodness are in every bite of these smart wraps. Tangy BBQ sauce and melty cheese make these a hit with the whole family. A kid friendly recipe with canned chicken, barbecue sauce, cheese and red onion rolled inside a tender crust for a hand held main dish.
Top with chicken, onion, cheese, and parsley. Learn how to make delicious Bbq Chicken RollUps! Chicken Roll Paratha made with Grilled Chicken Tikka You can have Bbq Chicken Rollups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Rollups
- You need of Chicken strips (Baked), about several.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- It’s of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- You need of Bbq sauce (any flavor).
BBQ Chicken Roll-ups Recipe – BBQ Chicken Rollups Mexican Recipe. Slice chicken into strips and place strips down center for warm tortillas. Serve with extra hot sauce, if desired. Made an easy lunch- didn't have any hot ingredients but still turned out yummy.
Bbq Chicken Rollups step by step
- Bake up your chicken strips (any amount that you want)……
- Next slice up the amount of chicken that you want to put on top of your flour tortilla……
- Place desired amount of chicken on top of flour tortilla……
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes……
- Top that with a drizzle of bbq sauce……..
- Fold up tortilla very tightly and slice in half…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!! Quick and easy lunch idea 💡!!! 😁.
There's nothing like melted cheese, peppers, onions and barbecue chicken wrapped up in a handy tortilla. I made it as directed the first time through to get a feeling for the flavors and really enjoyed it. I mad a second roll-up for lunch the following day and added some dried cranberries and crumbled bleu. These Low-Carb Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are made with zucchini in place of tortillas! Sweet Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Crescent Ring.