Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls.
You can cook Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 1 bottle of teriyaki marinade.
- You need 1 of pineapple cored and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 of small bags or 1 large bag of frozen veggie and rice stir fry mix (I added one can of baby corn into my rice and veggies).
- Prepare 1 packet of stir fry seasoning.
- You need 1 box of frozen egg rolls.
- You need of Sweet and sour or sweet chili sauce to dip egg rolls in.
Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls instructions
- Cut chicken into strips and marinade for 30 min or more in 3/4 bottle of teriyaki marinade in the fridge..
- While it marinating core and cut pineapple and set aside..
- Cook egg rolls in the over as directed on package..
- After soaking bamboo skewers for 30 min to an hour in water to prevent burning put chicken strips and pineapple on them and either cook on your George foreman, pan fry or bake in oven until chicken is done then brush with remaining teriyaki sauce..
- Cook rice and veggie kid as directed on package (only takes about 5 minutes to cook in a lightly oiled skillet) and seasoning with stir fry seasoning also found in Asian aisle..
- I drizzled my rice and veggies with remaining teriyaki sauce for extra flavor and put it all on a plate with a side of sweet chili sauce. If you don’t like spicy use simple sweet and sour sauce. My egg rolls came with the sauce packets but I also added extra and bought another bottle of the sweet chili sauce in the Asian aisle at the store. Serve and enjoy !.