Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese. When it comes to comfort food, mac n cheese is an indisputable winner. There's nothing quite like a steaming hot bowl of super-cheesy macaroni. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
The mac and cheese was super creamy and the pulled pork was full of BBQ flavor. I used my husband's secret ingredient when I made my pulled pork – Vernors ginger ale! Ways to jazz up this pulled pork mac and cheese: Try using pulled chicken or beef instead of pull pork. You can cook Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese
- You need of chicken breasts.
- You need of garlic, onion powder and pepper.
- It’s of velveeta shells and cheese.
- Prepare of sweet baby rays honey bbq.
- Prepare of shredded Colby jack cheese.
Check out this gooey, cheesy deliciousness made with Byron's pulled pork. chicken, baked beans and salad with a side made from some of my leftover Byron's BBQ pork, elbow noodles, a little onion, diced tomatoes with green chilies and shredded cheese, for a fabulous pulled pork mac and cheese. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. It's fall-apart tender, juicy and I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal).
Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese step by step
- Sauté chicken in an oiled skillet and top w dry spices. Shred with two forks and mix in bbq..
- Make Mac and cheese as directed..
- Place Mac and cheese in greased baking dish or cast iron skillet and top with pulled chicken and shredded cheese. Broil 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
Five cheese homemade Mac and cheese, slow cooker BBQ pulled pork, combined and breaded in crispy spiced panko and fried until perfectly golden. While the BBQ pulled pork mac and cheese is delicious on its own (hello fun dinner idea!), here are a few ways that I made these extreme. One of my favorite meals is macaroni & cheese with shredded pulled bbq pork on top with shoestring onion rings, omg it's the best and you should make it!!! Home » Chicken Recipes » Mac and Cheese with Pulled Pork. Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese is just as mind blowing as it sounds.