Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness!
This BBQ Chicken Pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- It’s of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor! This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza.
Chicken bbq pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. Chicken Pizza Baking BBQ Dinner Party Gouda Ketchup Worcestershire Sauce Dairy Paprika Spices Brown Sugar Garlic Yeast Water Flour Comfort Food Main Dish Medium. It's the classic BBQ feast atop a crispy pizza base – who would have thought? Impress your crowd this season with a delicious pizza topped with fire-roasted corn.