Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything The main flavour of satay chicken with peanut sauce should be the peanut sauce.
So, sate ayam is simply, skewered chicken. What do you need to prepare Indonesian sate ayam? For the sate ayam (chicken satay), you will need Satay or chicken satay conjures up a mental picture of perfectly grilled and nicely charred chicken skewers with mouthwatering peanut sauce. You can cook Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of margarine.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Skewer sticks.
- Prepare of Peanut sauce:.
- You need of peanut.
- Prepare of red onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It’s of long red chilies.
- It’s of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of candle nuts.
- Prepare of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of palm sugar.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need of Cooking oil to fry peanuts.
Called "Satay Ayam" in Malaysian language, any real foodies who have been to the entire Southeast Asia region will agree they are the best! Satay (/ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay, /ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Seasoned chicken thighs cook up quickly on a grill pan (or outdoor grill) and are served with a sweet and salty Indonesian peanut sauce. I'd like to share with you my recipe of satay ayam.
Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce step by step
- Dice chicken breat (i like it small pieces), skewer them with skewer sticks..
- Mix sweet soy sauce, lemon juice, and margarine well..
- Coat chicken skewers with the mixture of sweet soy sauce and margarine..
- Grill them properly (electric, charcoal, or just on the pan are fine)..
- Peanut sauce: fry peanuts, grind them, put aside..
- Grind red onion, garlics, kaffir lime leaves, candlenuts, palm sugar, salt, long red chilies..
- Pre-heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in saute pan, add ground spices, stir it until it cooks well, add water, stir it and wait until the water boils..
- Add gound peanuts, mix well,.
- Add sweet soy sauce, stir it for 5 mins..
- Serve chicken satay with peanut sauce..
It has helped me a lot to overcome my homesickness. I hope this dish will be one of your favorite Asian dishes. Learn how to make authentic sate ayam bumbu kacang served with delicious peanut sauce that you want to drizzle on pretty much everything. Indonesian cuisine may not be popular outside of Southeast Asia, but the majority of us sure heard of sate (satay). Sate is basically a meat or.