Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Place chicken in a slow cooker. Shred chicken and stir well to coat with BBQ sauce. Notes. ¹As per food safety guidelines, frozen chicken breast should be thawed before being cooked in a slow Kitchen Tips: Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken.
This shredded BBQ chicken is a simple, zesty, and flavorful shredded BBQ chicken. This chicken can go in pasta dishes, over rice, or in a tortilla. This recipe is extremely versatile, tasty, and perfect for summer! You can have Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- It’s of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- It’s of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- It’s of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of worechestire sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
I mentioned on my blog a few weeks ago how I forget to use my slow cooker in the summer. Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw It's too hot to cook inside! It's too hot to BBQ outside! The slow cooker leaves the chicken so tender that it is transformed into thin shreds in well under a minute.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken instructions
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
The sauce stays in the slow cooker, so you don't have to worry about lots of splattering, but I still like to use the splash guard just in case. Yes, it will dirty a couple more dishes, but it's totally worth. This Slow Cooker BBQ Shredded Chicken is made with a healthy a delicious BBQ sauce that's finger-licking good. This classic Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken is great for any recipe that requires shredded chicken including chicken noodle soup, tacos or enchiladas. Shredded chicken is one of my favorite ways to eat chicken!