Food Wars – "Gotcha" Pork Roast.
You can cook Food Wars – "Gotcha" Pork Roast using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Food Wars – "Gotcha" Pork Roast
- It’s of instant mashed potato flakes.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- You need of finely chopped shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s of sweet yellow onion.
- You need of dried rosemary.
- It’s of bacon strips, thick cut.
Food Wars – "Gotcha" Pork Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°..
- Heat water to a boil, then add in potato flakes and stir until thick..
- Chop onion and sauté on high heat (about 400°) until golden brown..
- Mix potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and dried rosemary together in a large bowl. Knead until thoroughly mixed..
- Cover a large baking tray with parchment paper, then lay 2/3 of the bacon strips out on the tray, as closely as possible without overlapping..
- Pile the entire potato mixture on top of the bacon, in the shape of a bread loaf, and wrap the bacon around it. Lay the remaining bacon on top and shape into a firm meat loaf..
- Bake at 300° for 45 minutes to an hour, or until crispy..
- Slice and serve!.