Jollof spaghetti. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots. Yes I know, you don't have to tell me to cover my face I am already doing it.
Jollof Spaghetti or Spaghetti Jollof is a quick meal, that got it's name from the popular Nigerian Jollof Rice. Jollof Spaghetti is quite easy to prepare and can be made with or without vegetables. I want to believe that Jollof Spaghetti was born out of need to use left over stew to eat your spaghetti on a Friday evening. You can cook Jollof spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jollof spaghetti
- It’s of leftover stew.
- You need of smoked fish.
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- Prepare of Seasoning cubes and salt.
- It’s of Leftover purple cabbage, carrot and green peppers.
- Prepare of ball of onions.
But what ever it is this dish has come to stay, tomato or no tomato. Jollof spaghetti is very popular Nigerian dish. This simple but tasty food is well combined with different ingredients. This time we will tell you how to prepare it with corned beef.
Jollof spaghetti step by step
- Boil spaghetti in water till it's cooked and set aside. Do not throw away the pasta water.
- Pour leftover stew into pot, add fish and seasonings. Boil till everything comes together. Add a little pasta water if necessary..
- Pour in your cooked pasta. Stir very well. Adjust seasoning..
- Pour in your onions, purple cabbage, carrot and green peppers mix. Turn off fire..
Sierra Leone recipe / West African recipe : This Jollof spaghetti aka Jollof pasta would be perfect to serve up at any party. First, come up with the perfect jollof spaghetti recipe. Jollof Spaghetti is simply a Jollof rice inspired method of preparing Spaghetti. All other kinds of Pasta can be used to replicate this dish. This Jollof Spaghetti recipe is very easy and definitely delicious.