Chicken + Vegetable Omelette.
You can have Chicken + Vegetable Omelette using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken + Vegetable Omelette
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- You need of Purple cabbage cut into julienne.
- Prepare of Carrot cut into julienne.
- You need of Onion finely chopped.
- You need of Capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil/butter.
Chicken + Vegetable Omelette instructions
- Marinate the chicken breast with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt for 30 mins. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces. Remove from flame and allow it to cool. Chop them into small pieces and keep it aside. In the same pan, sauté the onions until translucent. Add the vegetables and cook until they are soft. Add the chopped chicken pieces, salt, chilli sauce, and soy sauce. In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Add turmeric powder, pepper powder, and salt..
- Heat oil in the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and swril the pan. Sprinkle the chicken-vegetable filling over the egg mixture. Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 2 mins. Flip over carefully. Cook the other side. Remove from flame and serve hot..