Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing by Ogechukwu Mbanugo.
You can have Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing by Ogechukwu Mbanugo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing by Ogechukwu Mbanugo
- You need of shredded purple cabbage.
- You need of shredded white cabbage.
- You need of shredded carrots.
- You need of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare of diced red bell pepper.
- You need of diced yellow bell pepper.
- It’s of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt (optional).
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of salad cream.
- It’s of lime juice.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Sprinkle of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley or cilantro leaves for garnishing.
Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing by Ogechukwu Mbanugo step by step
- All the ingredients neatly washed.
- Shred and dice all the vegetables. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise, salad cream, sugar, lime juice, salt and pepper. I could not find Greek yogurt so I used salad cream to mix mine and the taste went to the next level. Thin out with a little bit of water if it appears too thick..
- Transfer mayonnaise mixture into the vegetables mixture and mix to combine ensuring the vegetables are fully coated in the dressing..
- Finally, transfer coleslaw to a serving dish and garnish with parsley or cilantro leaves..