Been Can Roasted Chicken.
You can have Been Can Roasted Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Been Can Roasted Chicken
- You need of chicken whole.
- You need of beer can, I used Tiger White (the only beer I have at home at that moment).
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, purple sweet potatoes, corn.
- Prepare of For the rub:.
- Prepare of brown sugar packed.
- Prepare of tarragon dried.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of chili powder (omit this one as my youngest son doesn't really like spicy food).
Been Can Roasted Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 F /218 degrees. Place a roasting pan on a baking dish to prevent making a total mess of your oven..
- Mix all the rub ingredients together..
- Open the can of beer and drink about 1/4 of it. Set the can of beer in the center of the roasting pan..
- Clean the chicken and remove any giblets if it has any and pat it dry with paper towels. This is important step as if the chicken is dry, you will get crispy skin. Yum….
- Sprinkle over the rub and use your hands to massage all the rub into all the nooks and crannies..
- Place the chicken upright over the beer can and drizzle the olive oil over the chicken. Arrange your veggies at the bottom of your pan. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, any herbs you like and drizzle with some olive oil..
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. To check to see if it's done, insert a knife into the thickest part of the thigh, and the juices should run clear. Cover the top part of the chicken if the skin burnt but the chicken is not cooked yet.Pls note that baking time could vary since every oven is different..
- Serve the chicken with roasted veggies..