Indian style corn mutter Penne pasta with salad.
You can have Indian style corn mutter Penne pasta with salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian style corn mutter Penne pasta with salad
- Prepare 1 cup of Durum penne.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiled mutter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cups of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 TSP of pavbhaji masala.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Purple cabbage grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green cabbage grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot grated.
- Prepare of Lettuce for salad.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
Indian style corn mutter Penne pasta with salad step by step
- Boil penne with oil. Drain water and allow to cool..
- In a pan add butter, when melts add in some boiled mutter and sweet corn and mix well. Add salt, black pepper, chilli flakes, oregano, pav bhaji masala and mix well. Add pasta sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well. Add boiled penne and mix well..
- Pasta is ready. Serve with shredded mix cabbage and carrots with salt and lemon and some salted lime lettuce..