My own hot-dog salad idea. Hot Dog Salad recipe: Macaroni and hot dog salad. Chicago Hot Dog Salad. by foodnetworkrecipes. The country's best loaded hot dog just got a lower-carb makeover.
The first day of spring is only a couple of weeks. Hot Dog Salad (with Ketchup & Mustard Vinaigrette)The Edited Kitchen. salt, ketchup, sauerkraut, lemon, olive oil, pepper, Dijon mustard Side Dishes Hot Dogs Recipes. Bring a pot of water to a boil. You can cook My own hot-dog salad idea using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My own hot-dog salad idea
- You need of black and green olives and fresh parsley for serving.
- Prepare of ****************.
- You need of salad ingredients:.
- You need slices of many hot dogs (chicken or turkey meat), cut into.
- You need of green apples.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of sugar,salt,lemon juice.
- It’s of black pepper (if using).
- It’s of sour cream (if using).
- You need of little mustard (if using).
- It’s of any cheddar style cheese cut in squares.
- It’s of cooked eggs cut in squares.
- Prepare of onions cut in squares (if using).
Hot dogs on the grill did the trick, but I made too many. I now have extra cooked hot dogs in my fridge. They gave me some ideas and then I hunted down a few other recipes online. Chicago Dog Salad – Another healthy-ish way to use the dogs up.
My own hot-dog salad idea step by step
- Mix the ingredients according to your taste. Cook the hot dogs before using..
Bacon, pulled pork, chili, cheddar, feta, blue cheese, nacho cheese sauce, mustard, bbq sauce, buffalo sauce, tzatziki, salsa, relish, pickled carrot and radish, cole slaw, kimchi, sour cream, hummus, sriracha, french onion dip, scallion, raw onion, fried onion straws. Whip up this Grilled Hot Dog-Cheese Sandwich recipe. If you love mustard-y, relish-topped hot dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches, you'll love Grilled Hot Dog Cheese Sandwiches, a tasty combination of the two! Chilean-style hot dogs called completos are filled with several delicious toppings. You'll never eat a hot dog the same way again.