You can have Rainbow Cauliflower using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Cauliflower
- It’s of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of green capsicum slices.
- It’s of yellow capsicum slices.
- Prepare of red capsicum slices.
- Prepare of nos cashew nuts.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of small size beetroot slices.
- It’s of small carrot slices.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of nos cardamom.
- It’s of nos clove.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of oil.
- You need of kasuri methi.
- You need of coriander powder.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- You need of Green chillies.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of goji berries.
- Prepare of onion paste.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Prepare of purple cabbage slices.
- It’s of peas.
- You need of butter for garnish.
- You need of chopped red green yellow capsicum for garnish.
- You need of beetroot grated for garnish.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Rainbow Cauliflower step by step
- Heat oil in a kadhai then add one by one all coloured vegetables, ginger, garlic, cashew nuts, onion paste, cloves, cardamom, tomato salt to taste, chilli, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, coriander powder mix well, then cook for 4 minutes. Then grind it like fine paste and keep aside..
- Heat oil in another kadai add cauliflower, add salt to taste and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder mix well and cover and cook till light brown in colour and cook well..
- Heat butter in a kadai then add add masala paste, milk then add peas mix it, cover and cook for 5 minutes into slow flame..
- Then add sugar, salt to taste, add kasuri methi, coriander leaves and add fried cauliflower mix thoroughly again cook for 2 minutes. Garnish and serve hot with roti, Paratha or rice..