Kids Favorite- Hot Dog Fried Rice.
You can cook Kids Favorite- Hot Dog Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kids Favorite- Hot Dog Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of (carryout) boxes overnight white rice.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of cooked hot dogs (100% beef), cut into strips.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of veg. oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of white/black pepper.
Kids Favorite- Hot Dog Fried Rice step by step
- Whisking eggs with salt till blend well. Put white rice into a bag then lightly separate it..
- Heat up a pan or a wok with oil, pour in eggs cooked till the edge turning into white..
- Put rice in and gently stir fry till rice and eggs combined well..
- Add in hot dog strips continuing stir fry everything. Before finished, sprinkle green onions on top and season with salt & pepper. Enjoy!.