Carrot and Tuna Salad. You can use the pulp and make faux tuna salad😱. Ahi tuna is a dense, meaty fish with a mild flavor, making it the perfect protein-topper for this flavorful carrot ginger dressing salad. This carrot-ginger dressing recipe is easy and incredibly delicious.
It is great for salads and sandwiches – I like it especially for dinner topped on a large bed of salad greens to make a filling. Garnish with lemon wedges and coriander. Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well. You can cook Carrot and Tuna Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Tuna Salad
- You need 2 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of purple onion (or regular onion).
- Prepare 1 of canned tuna.
- You need of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce*.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar*.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rapseed oil*.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar*.
- Prepare 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- Prepare of pepper.
I find myself dipping into it whenever I go into the kitchen, a spoonful here, a spoonful there. This colorful tuna macaroni salad features grated carrot, chopped celery, and red onion, all tossed in a creamy mayonnaise-yogurt dressing. We love incorporating yogurt into the dressing, as it contributes a tasty tang to the macaroni salad; however, you can go all-mayo if you don't have plain yogurt on hand. This Ahi Tuna Salad is a colorful, vibrant dish served with seared tuna steaks, sliced avocado, crunchy wontons and a sushi-style sesame ginger dressing.
Carrot and Tuna Salad instructions
- Shred the carrots with a grader or with a food processor (or with your kitchen knife). Slice the onions thinly and soak them in water briefly, then leave them in a strainer..
- Mix the * marked ingredients in the order written, and make a dressing..
- Mix the carrot, onion and tuna in a bowl and toss it with the dressing. Set them in your salad bowl/plate and garnish with coriander..
Let me tell you about this Sashimi Tuna Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing. This nicely seasoned tuna salad from Simon Seitz of Highland, New York makes for a simple and satisfying lunch. Crunchy carrots give it a unique and tasty twist In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Tuna & Carrot Salad recipe: I used to love bringing my mom's tuna salad sandwiches to school and having the other kids wonder why my tuna salad was orange. Slice with an egg slicer three ways until you have little cubes of egg.