Purple Cabbage Salad with Apples.
You can have Purple Cabbage Salad with Apples using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Purple Cabbage Salad with Apples
- It’s 1 cup of purple cabbage shredded.
- You need 1 of red onion sliced finely.
- It’s 1/4 of th cup cucumber sliced.
- You need 1 of red apple sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of white sesame seeds roasted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Purple Cabbage Salad with Apples instructions
- Cut purple cabbage into four pieces. Finely shred a portion of it discarding the hard white portions in it. Slice cucumber and apple.Grate carrot.Dry roast sesame seeds and set aside..
- Heat olive oil and add the onion. Lightly toss it. Add the shredded cabbage and just give it a toss. Pour in a bowl and add the sesame seeds.Now add sliced apple, cucumber, grated carrot, raisins, sesame seeds.Sprinkle chopped coriander.Add black salt, lemon juice and vinegar and toss all.Serve immediately crunchy purple cabbage salad as a side dish to main course meal.The salad can be prepared ahead and refrigerated.But the dressing should be done just before serving otherwise it may get soggy..