Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch.
You can have Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch
- It’s 4 of purple cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Prepare For of Stuffing:-.
- It’s 2 spoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of leftover jeera rice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 of baby corn chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green Bell pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of French beans finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 spoon of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare For of serving:-.
- You need as required of Pasta sauce.
- You need as required of extra stuffing.
Purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch step by step
- Assemble everything..
- In a bowl add salt and water and keep boiling it..
- When water is boiling add cabbage leaves and cook for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes remove cabbage leaf and pour some cold water on it..
- Put one pan and heat oil add all the chopped vegetables and seasoning mix well..
- Now add our leftover Jeera rice in to stir fry vegetables and keep aside..
- Take one blanched purple cabbage leaf and spread one tsp of green chutney then put one spoon of stuffing and make roll out the cabbage leaves. Same do with the rest of all leaves..
- Cabbage roll is ready to go in steamer for 10 minutes..
- Now our super delicious colorful and pure Jain purple cabbage wrap with kathiyavadi touch is ready to serve..
- Serve hot with some extra stuffing and pasta sauce..