Drewbie's Spicy Drunk Vegie Jumble.
You can have Drewbie's Spicy Drunk Vegie Jumble using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drewbie's Spicy Drunk Vegie Jumble
- It’s 3 each of Bell peppers (1 yel. 1 grn. 1 red).
- You need 3 each of Giant Portabella Mushrooms.
- You need 2 medium of Yelleow Squash.
- Prepare 1 large of Zucuinni.
- You need 2 head of Elephant Clove Garlic (6-10 med or lg whole cloves).
- You need 1/2 packages of Pre packaged baby carrots.
- It’s 1/2 large of Yel. Onion & Purple Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Brocoli (cut with minimal stems).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Real Butter (do not substitute).
- Prepare 1/2 each of Bottle White Wine (Chardonay or Pino Nior on the sweeter side works best).
- You need 2 tsp of Dried Rosemary (cut or crush dried).
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder (not garlic salt).
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Blk Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Red Chili Pepper Powder (chippolte if available).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper (or 2 togo packets from pizza delivery).
Drewbie's Spicy Drunk Vegie Jumble step by step
- after Vegies are cut use a couple 1 gallon freezer bags to apply powderd seasoning (think shake and bake but more gentle as not too mush Vegies).
- before arranging Vegies in pan lightly coat pan bottom with olive oil using a papertowel. Then lay in dense Vegies first and mushrooms and broccoli towards top. add more powdered seasonings if desired.
- Butter should be cut in pats and each pat quartered. Generously place it throughout dish on top middle and sides of contents. If grilling is going to be immediate or with in a couple hours of prep add wine after butter. If peeping night before wait to add wine til closer to cook time. pour wine across top of Vegies in middle of pan slowly so not to rinse off powders. cover with heavy duty aluminium foil crimping around lip of pan to make a good seal. If using a outdoor propane grill turn heat on med and set on one side takes about 10-15 min to steam Vegies and melt butter unless wine was cold then depending on grill more time is needed..
- Whilst grilling avoid opening foil for at least 10 min so steam can build and butter can melt. if unsure of grill lower heat or move pan up on wire rack if it will support it. if you prefer softer mushy servings leave over heat longer. after removing keep covered for a couple min so as not to get burned from steam before serving..