You can cook Cabbage Saute using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Saute
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 medium of White Onion.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 medium of Jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 small of Purple Cabbage.
- It’s 5 of Carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of Kale, any color.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Broth (any kind).
Cabbage Saute step by step
- Loosely chop onion and jalapeno. If you like an extra kick, leave in seeds..
- Mince garlic..
- Add olive oil to large skillet and turn on medium heat..
- Add onions, garlic, and jalapeno to skillet..
- Next, loosely chop cabbage and carrots..
- Once onions are starting to brown, add carrots, cabbage and broth..
- Debone kale, tear leaves into small pieces and add to pan..
- Salt and pepper to taste. May add more oil or broth if needed. There should be enough liquid in pan to keep mixture moist..
- Cook covered until carrots are tender..