Asian Slaw. How to make a simple Asian Slaw! This vegan slaw can be made ahead and is delicious alongside fish, tofu, or chicken or stuffed into tacos, topped onto burgers. This Asian slaw recipe is quick, easy and so full of flavor.
A light, quick, and easy side. Asian Slaw is a crunchy Asian salad with shredded vegetables, fresh herbs and a great Asian Dressing. Great side for all Asian foods – and lasts for days! You can cook Asian Slaw using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Slaw
- It’s 2 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 2 cup of purple cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- You need 3 each of green onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of memmi.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
This quick and easy Asian slaw is loaded with crunchy vegetables and tossed in a flavorful Asian dressing. If your answer is "um pretty much every day" this Asian slaw is for you! Asian slaw dressing – honey sesame soy. What type of dressing goes best on this crunchy Asian ramen slaw?
Asian Slaw instructions
- Chop cabbages, and carrot into fine strips..
- Mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, memmi, ginger. Whisk in sesame oil..
- Add dressing and sesame seeds. lett sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve chilled..
I am sure there are plenty of store-bought options. Asian Slaw – healthy Asian cabbage slaw recipe with coleslaw mix, edamame, red cabbage and soy sesame dressing. This is a salad with low calories! Categories: Asian Picnic Salad Recipes Nut Recipes Pork Cabbage Recipes Carrot Recipes Side Dish Vegan. We eat a lot of cabbage around here.