Chicken Slaw Sandwich.
You can cook Chicken Slaw Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Slaw Sandwich
- Prepare 1 cup of Purple cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of Diced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Left over shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Garlic to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mckormicks mesquite seasoning.
Chicken Slaw Sandwich instructions
- Start by shredding your chicken, I had left over baked chicken I used that. Finely dice your onion.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add in onion, garlic and stir fry about 1 minute on medium heat. Now add in cabbage, carrots and seasonings cook about 6 minutes till slightly softened. Now add in chicken and water cook down till heated check for seasonings..
- Now add your desired toppings I made a chipotle mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados on a wheat bun.. So many options.