Mike's Shrimp Cocktail.
You can cook Mike's Shrimp Cocktail using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Shrimp Cocktail
- Prepare of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- You need 2 Pounds of Large Raw Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – tails removed].
- Prepare of FOR YOUR VEGETABLES.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine chop with leaves].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cucumbers [seeds removed – fine chop].
- You need 2 of LG Jalapeños [fine chop].
- Prepare 2 of Roma Tomatoes [small diced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Prepare 2 of Pickled Carrots [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves [rough chop].
- You need 1 of Avocado [sliced – added only upon serving].
- You need of FOR YOUR RED SHRIMP MARINADE SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chilled Clamato Juice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chilled V8 Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tapitio Hot Sauce [or more – i use much more!].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt And Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Dash of Worchestershie Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- Prepare of SIDES/GARNISHES.
- It’s of Tapitio Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Green Onions.
Mike's Shrimp Cocktail step by step
- Make your RED SAUCE MARINADE. Place your raw shrimp in it and mix. Refrigerate for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, chop all of your chilled vegetables..
- Add everything together – except for Avocado. Save that for individual serving. Otherwise you'll have an icky looking, murky red sauce..
- Marinate for 10+ minutes longer in fridge..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, lime wedges and Tapitio Hot Sauce. Serve with quality crackers..