Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread.
You can have Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread
- It’s of ● For The Dip/Spread.
- Prepare 3 of EX LG Fresh Avocados [or, 5 medium].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Philadelphia Jalapeño & Onion Cream Cheeses [mixed].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Juice Of 1 1/2 Limes [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 3 Pinches of Salt [or, to taste].
- Prepare 2 Pinches of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Jalapeños.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Whole Milk [to taste – for thinning].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Purple Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 of Extra Firm Tomato [optional – added last].
- Prepare 4 of Radishes [minced – for garnish].
- You need of ● Serving Options.
- It’s of Assorted Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Tortilla Chips.
- It’s of Assorted Breads.
- Prepare of Fresh Carrots.
Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread instructions
- Here's all you'll need. Chips not pictured..
- Blend everything together except for your Serving Options and tomatoes [if opted] until smooth. Thin with whole milk to your desired consistently. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Especially if using dried herbs..
- Serve with chilled sliced vegetables, chips, crackers, smear on sandwiches or thin with milk to make a healthy Mexican dressing. Lightly drizzle dip top with lime juice to keep your dip from browning. Garnish [or, confetti] your dip with minced purple onions, minced radishes, minced jalapeños and Cilantro leaves. Enjoy!.