Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce.
You can cook Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce
- It’s 1 pound of hotdogs usually 8 of them.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 8 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 8 teaspoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 8 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 8 slices of hotdog buns.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water to boil hotdogs.
- It’s 8 tablespoon of leftover chili I used central Florida chili recipe.
Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce step by step
- Boil your hotdogs 15-20 minutes..
- Add the condiments you wish to have on the hotdogs..
- Add chili if you like. Serve I hope you enjoy.
- Note: the prepared Horseradish sauce I use doesn't contain oils but does contain vinegar..