You can have Thai Coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Coleslaw
- Prepare 1/2 of green cabbage sliced.
- You need 1/4 of purple cabbage sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 2 of scallions sliced.
- It’s of juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1 tbs of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 c of oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of slivered almonds.
- Prepare of dried cranberries.
Thai Coleslaw instructions
- Slice the cabbage and shred the carrots.
- Add the sliced scallions and oil, sesame oil, salt, pepper and the limes.
- Mix it all together.
- Garnish with almonds and cranberries. Enjoy!.
- We let it marinate in a bag in the fridge overnight before serving, helps all the flavors blend together.