Mix Cabbage Stir Fry. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the canola oil and heat. Daniel shows you how to make Cabbage Stir-fry. Stir-fry cabbage is one of my favorite banchans.
A stir-fry recipe with cabbage and all the flavor of an egg roll without the wrapper! Like an unstuffed egg roll in a bowl! Easy and delicious ramen noodle cabbage stir fry recipe with carrots, garlic, onion, and fresh ginger. You can cook Mix Cabbage Stir Fry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix Cabbage Stir Fry
- It’s 2 slice of carrot.
- It’s 2 each of red and yellow cheery tomato.
- You need 8 slice of thinly slice bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of each of purple and white cabbage slice.
- You need 1 cup of Any stock.
- You need 4 tbsp of each of pounded garlic and shallot.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of braised oyster.
- Prepare 4 large of korean oyster.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh coriander leaf.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and light soy sauce.
Serve topped with sweet chili sauce! The cabbage glass noodle stir fry is usually served as a side in a multi-course meal. However, the dish is highly versatile and you can easily make it into a more Crispy cabbage and tender mung bean noodles fried in a savory sauce. The dish takes five minutes to cook and is super versatile—a perfect.
Mix Cabbage Stir Fry step by step
- GARNISH OPTIONAL.
- wash and soak oyster for 10 minute in hot water.
- cut oyster in small chunk then braise oyster in low simmer for 5minute set aside till sauce thicken.
- cut thinly korean dried oyster in small chunk then braised with teriyaki oyster in low simmer for 10 minute set aside.
- STIR FRY CABBAGE.
- In pan saute pounded paste with bacon then add stock and white cabbage and carrot bring to a boil for 5 minute then add seasoning and stir fry to mix well.
- Add purple cabbage then simmer for 1 minute don't stir (to prevent purple cabbage to discolour) then off heat.
- serve hot top oyster and coriander.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. This Indian cabbage stir-fry or Cabbage Thoran is a healthy and delicious stir-fry made with just a few simple ingredients. This is my favorite way to eat cabbage. For those of you who haven't heard of "thoran" before – it just means stir-fry. It's a common way to prepare vegetables in Keralite cuisine.