You can cook Healthy Slaw using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Slaw
- You need 2 cup of Purple cabbage.
- Prepare 2 cup of Green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raw corn (or canned corn will do).
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple (i used canned pineapple).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Healthy Slaw instructions
- Chop up the cabbages. You can also use the fine blade of your food processor. I don't have a food processor so i just chop them up..
- Grate the carrots, halve the tomatoes..
- Mix together in a bowl, along with the pineapple, corn and raisins..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the juice of one lemon, honey, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper. Give it a little whisk..
- Next, pour the mix into the bowl containing the veggies..
- The secret to having a yummehhhh slaw is to massage the veggies using bare hands to relax the veggies and let it absorb the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy..