Fireworks Coleslaw. Learn how to make coleslaw two ways! An easy, creamy coleslaw recipe + a vinegar based coleslaw (no mayo coleslaw). Homemade coleslaw is the perfect side.
Coleslaw or Cole Slaw is a crunchy salad prepared with shredded cabbage and carrots tossed in a sweet and tangy mayonnaise-based creamy dressing. Coleslaw is one of the quintessential salads of summer and the unsung hero for many dishes! Cabbage – Get green cabbage pre-shredded in the bags, or buy a whole head and. You can cook Fireworks Coleslaw using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fireworks Coleslaw
- You need 1 of seedless cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of bag shoestring carrots.
- You need 1/2 of bag purple shredded purple cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 of bag of coleslaw or 1/2 head green cabbage.
- It’s of DRESSING.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated lime peel.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of fresh lime juice.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper.
By Jennifer V Cole , Hunter Lewis , Francine Maroukian and Tony Aiazzi. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue. This coleslaw recipe is so easy to make. Use a vegetable peeler or sharp knife to remove the skin from the halved celeriac.
Fireworks Coleslaw instructions
- Blend together dressing ingredients – set aside.
- Slice pepper into thin strips cut to about length of thumb.
- Slice the cucumbers into slices.
- Mix all vegetables and poor dressing over, toss salad and refrigerate for 2 hours – before serving drain off juices from the bottom of the bowl..
Coleslaw is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Coleslaw can be used to create the following items: Coleslaw Burger. Cool and crunchy, this southwest coleslaw has thinly sliced cabbage with carrots, radishes and cilantro. Great as a summer side dish or piled high on tacos. A tasty coleslaw recipe is easy to make.