Slow Cooker Roast Beef.
You can cook Slow Cooker Roast Beef using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- You need 1 of roast (shoulder, rump, arm, whatever looks good to you!).
- You need 1/2 can of Coca Cola.
- It’s 2 cubes of Beef bouillon flavor.
- It’s 0.5-1 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of Irish potatoes.
- You need 1-2 slices of purple onion (break apart).
- Prepare of Lawry's Seasoned Salt (cover meat & vegetables).
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash Table Blend (cover meat & vegetables).
- It’s of Garlic Powder (cover meat & vegetables).
Slow Cooker Roast Beef step by step
- Remove roast from fridge and rinse.
- Turn crock pot onto low then add the roast.
- Cover bottom of crock pot with Coca Cola.
- Add the beef cubes to the bottom of the crock pot (in the coke). One left of the roast and one on the right..
- Rinse needed amount of baby carrots and add them to the crock pot..
- Shake Lawry's, Mrs. Dash, and Garlic Powder over roast and even vegetables if needed..
- Cut 1-2 full slices of onion then break them apart over the roast..
- After about 3-4 hours, flip the roast. Make sure to move vegetables so the roast is flat on the bottom in the juice..
- Move some onions to sit on top of the roast. Scrap any potatoes that may have become stuck to the side..
- Reapply all 3 seasonings to the newly exposed roast (and vegetables if you like)..
- Cook on low for around 6-7hours. Longer it cooks, the more tender it will become..
- Keep an eye on moisture and vegetables. If not enough juice is made by the roast, add some water. (Not so it covers the entire roast).