Easy Crockpot lil smokies!. Try Crockpot bbq little smokies for a quick and easy appetizer idea without any work. It is our new favorite appetizers for. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady.
They are so fun to serve with fancy toothpicks and are always a big crowd favorite. The crockpot recipe for lil smokies is not soupy like some are. Guests will be able to grab the mini sausages right out of the crock Here is a quick visual walk-through of making this easy Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe. You can have Easy Crockpot lil smokies! using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot lil smokies!
- It’s 2 packs of lil smokies.
- It’s 1 (18 oz) of bottle of your choice of barbecue sauce.
Full recipe with measures for the mini. This simple Teriyaki Chicken is better than take out and made in the slow cooker too!! Crock Pot Smokies With Brown Sugar Recipes. Bacon-Wrapped Brown Sugar SmokiesFood.com. lb Little Smokies sausage.
Easy Crockpot lil smokies! instructions
- Put your packs of little smokies into your crockpot.
- Pour all of your barbecue sauce into your crockpot.
- Stir it up until all of the little smokies are covered in the barbecue sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 3..
Add in lil smokies and stir again. Checkout my website and support my new clothing line and my mission to help orphans. Crockpot little smokies recipe made with grape jelly and chili sauce. This sweet and tangy easy appetizer is made with only three ingredients! Little Smokies with Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce.