My Daddys Sausage Rolls.
You can have My Daddys Sausage Rolls using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Daddys Sausage Rolls
- Prepare 1 of kilo mince.Half beef, half pork.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of purple carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegeta stock.
- Prepare Half of cup parsley.
- It’s 100 ml of B.b.q sauce.
- Prepare 4 of borgs filo pastry.
My Daddys Sausage Rolls step by step
- Finely dice the garlic,herbs..
- Shred the onion and carrots..
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix together..
- Place pastry out cut in half if needed..
- Add the wet mixture to the pastry and roll..
- With brush wash egg wash on outside pastry to hold in place..
- Add sesame seeds.or poppy seeds on top..
- Place in oven on 180 degress fan forced.Cook for 35 minutes. Or to golen brown..