Oriental Salad 🥗.
You can cook Oriental Salad 🥗 using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oriental Salad 🥗
- You need of For the baked chicken:.
- Prepare 500 gr of boneless chicken meat.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- It’s 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of apples, divided into 12, soak in salt water.
- It’s 2 of oranges, peeled and cleaned the outside and inside skin (you can use canned oranges).
- You need of almond slices for garnish.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 60 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 50 ml of rice vinegar/apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 60 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 50 gr of toasted sesame seeds (I mixed white and black).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Oriental Salad 🥗 instructions
- Mix together all the ingredients for chicken. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Bake in the 450 F preheated oven for 12-15 minutes each side. Take it out of the oven. Let it cool. Cut into slices..
- Mix together all the ingredients for dressing in a food processor or a blender. Keep it cold in the refrigerator..
- Place Romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, apples, oranges, and baked chicken meat on a serving plate/bowl. Mix well..
- Pour the dressing right before the salad is served. Garnish with almond slices..
- Serve immediately! 😋.