Easiest coleslaw. Easy Coleslaw How to make coleslaw Creamy Coleslaw Recipe Sweet Coleslaw. This easy coleslaw recipe is seriously delicious and super easy to make. It's really the best coleslaw recipe you can make to serve with fried chicken bbq.
I use both purple/red cabbage and green cabbage in this recipe because it really makes it pretty. See more ideas about Coleslaw recipe, Coleslaw, Slaw recipes. My vegan Asian Slaw with a creamy peanut dressing is a Chinese coleslaw with chow mein noddles that tastes so good you don't. You can have Easiest coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easiest coleslaw
- You need 1/4 of th Cabbage (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 of th purple cabbage (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of carrot (grated).
- It’s 1-2 of green apple (grated).
- You need 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise (I used low fat).
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Easy Coleslaw (Cole Slaw) with a creamy homemade dressing is a side dish for picnics and perfect on pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches. No store bought coleslaw dressing will compare to this homemade recipe from Food.com. My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago and it is the one I make the most. Coleslaw asks for nothing beyond a serving bowl and a backyard party that It follows that dressing your homemade coleslaw should also be easy.
Easiest coleslaw step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep in fridge or can be served immediately..
- Give it another mix before serving if kept in fridge..
A tasty coleslaw recipe is easy to make. Start by salting the cabbage and letting it sit to help draw out some of the moisture that plagues most coleslaw. Combine the cabbage, bell pepper, onion and carrot. Whisk together the vinegar, oil and sugar. This keto coleslaw is made with a creamy, sugar free dressing for a delicious cabbage salad you can enjoy all summer!