Winter Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Winter Vegetable Soup using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Winter Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1/2 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 12 ounces of tomato juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (wedged).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 cup of instant rice.
- Prepare 2 cans of green beans.
- Prepare 2 cans of carrots.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced potatoes.
- You need 1 can of purple hull peas.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare of Serve with:.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Winter Vegetable Soup step by step
- Combine broth, tomato juice and bay leaf in large saucepan. Add chicken, cover and cook 40 minutes or until chicken is tender Remove Chicken and bay leaf. Discard bay leaf and chop chicken..
- Drain juice from canned vegetables and set aside. Stir celery seed, onion, garlic, green beans, carrots, peas, potatoes and corn into broth. Heat vegetables for 10 minutes and return meat to soup for 10 minutes..
- Mix rice and macaroni into the soup, turn off heat and let stand for 15 minutes..