Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw.
You can have Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw
- You need of Slaw:.
- Prepare of Green cabbage.
- Prepare of Purple cabbage.
- You need of Red onion.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Mango.
- You need of Poblano.
- It’s of (Use whatever measurements and cuts you enjoy in your slaw).
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango nectar.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw instructions
- Cut/Chop your slaw ingredients and place in container to refrigerate..
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and place in airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour if not two so that all of the ingredients meld together and the sugar and salt dissolve in the mixture..
- When ready, combine the slaw and the dressing and replace in the fridge for another hour to let the dressing absorb into the slaw mix. Enjoy!!.